OK. So I've never done this before and I'm a bit nervous. I'm not sure how to get started besides...actually...well...jumping in. I'm not computer-illiterate or shy of social networking sites (I have more than 5000 pictures posted on Flickr and I have an active Facebook page) but I'm not in the habit of sharing my thoughts and experiences like this. Occasional updates on FB don't count because they are like the garnish (you know, the funky piece of curly parsley stationed next to your steak) used to decorate a dinner plate: fairly inconsequential but pretty to look at. This is the whole she-bang: dinner, dessert and a nice glass of wine.
I kept a diary for a few years as a teenager but eventually fell out of the habit (and lost a taste for it when my boyfriend read it one day without my permission). Since more than 20 years have passed, I figured I ought to give it another try. The the statute of limitations must have passed by now.
Who knows - this may develop into something wonderful and inspiring...Or maybe funny and endearing with a few snippets of joy and sadness mixed in. We'll see.
So, are you ready? All buckled in? Keep your arms and legs inside the coaster. ENJOY the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment